This has been a very enlightening study period.
I read the description in the course outline and said to my husband "This will be easy! I've done almost all of this stuff before!" The thing is, I'd never actually thought about most of it before. I clearly didn't read the word "reflective" anywhere when I was selecting what unit to study. But I've enjoyed it far more than I expected, although I have found that it is very easy - even after 18 years! - to fall straight back into old habits of trying to avoid study in favour of cleaning the house *sigh* This is something I definitely need to address before I start NET12 in the next study period. I need to factor in school holidays and illness when I write my study plan at the beginning of the period and try to not let myself get distracted or fall behind.
There have been certain pieces of information that I will definitely be looking at again, my bookmarks for this study period are pretty numberous, but I can't guarantee that I will continue blogging. I still find it easier to think thoughts inside my head rather than putting them out where other people can potentially comment on them. Despite all that having to be accountable with time stamps etc is probably a good thing for me and my fourth grade teacher always said that I needed to get the thoughts out of my head so they can be evaluated. So here they are, for better or worse.
"Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption...
...And did it my way."
One More Stop to Go
12 years ago
1 comment:
Oh my God! I had no idea that you speak Geek! Very cool my dear, very cool indeed. I like the Blog, but maybe add some sparkly things. :) Just kidding!
Post a Comment